YMCA opens second Norwich charity shop
- Credit: Archant
A new YMCA charity shop has opened its doors in Norwich's Castle Quarter.
It is the second one in the city following the success of the first store in Anglia Square which opened June last year.
Selling everything from clothes and shoes to furniture and second-hand retro, the new Norwich shop relies solely on public donations.
Sales then contribute to helping the lives of young people across England and Wales.
The shop's opening hours are 9am-5.30pm weekdays and Saturdays and 10am-4pm Sundays.
You may also want to watch:
If you are interested in volunteering for the YMCA or would like to make a donation, speak to someone behind the counter in store or contact the shop on 01603 667972.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 9 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
- 10 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area