New tests on human remains
A second post mortem examination has been carried out on human remains found at Beeston Regis on Friday.The examination was conducted at the James Paget University Hospital, in Gorleston, yesterday afternoon.
A second post-mortem examination has been carried out on human remains found at Beeston Regis on Friday.
The examination was conducted at the James Paget University Hospital, in Gorleston, yesterday afternoon.
Results have not yet been released by police.
The remains were discovered on Friday afternoon in dense woodland next to Beeston Hall School.
The first post-mortem, carried out at Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge, on Friday, revealed the remains belonged to a man aged between 35 and 65. His identity is not yet known.
- 1 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 4 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 5 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 6 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 7 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 8 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 9 Award-winning Norwich pub celebrates 30 years in style
- 10 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses