New Aldi store to open at retail park
- Credit: Archant
A new supermarket is set to open in Lowestoft next month.
Aldi will celebrate the opening of their second store in the town, with the first 30 customers receiving a complimentary bag of fresh fruit and vegetables.
The new store, which forms part of the company's investment in local communities across the UK, has brought a number of new jobs to the area.
Store manager Chloe Grange said: "We cannot wait to finally open the doors to the new store in Lowestoft.
"The team and I have been working really hard behind the scenes and the store is looking fantastic.
You may also want to watch:
"We are looking forward to meeting our new customers as we celebrate the opening of Aldi's second store in the area, and sharing even more of Aldi's everyday amazing products with the local community."
The new store will open on the Gateway Retail Park, in Tower Road, on August 8 at 8am.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 4 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 5 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 6 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 7 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 8 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 9 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 10 Missing man found by off-duty police officer