New sponsor announced for town’s youth team
- Credit: Archant
A town’s youth football team has been given a boost after being sponsored by a Norfolk firm.
Dereham Town Football Club’s under 15 team have been given a boost after a region-wide firm began sponsoring them.
Premier Vending, which operates from King’s Lynn, covering most of Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, and Lincolnshire is sponsoring the team for the 2020-2021 season.
The firm, which supplies self-fill, rental free, and subsidised vending options, supplied the team with training kits and tracksuits for the upcoming year.
Nick Richer, manager of the U15’s team said: “Chris Cutche of Premier Vending came with his new van livery to last Sunday’s Kappa Cup game at Aldiss Park.
You may also want to watch:
“They supplied training kits and tracksuits for the boys.”
The team plays in the Norfolk Combined Youth Football League every Sunday and is currently sat 8th in the table.
- 1 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 2 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 3 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 4 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 5 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 6 What each lockdown tier could mean for Norfolk
- 7 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 8 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 9 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 10 Why have Norfolk and Suffolk been placed in Tier 2?