New restaurant and Halloween attraction for Norfolk’s Dinosaur Adventure park
- Credit: Eastern Counties Newspapers
A new restaurant and Halloween attraction are to be built at Norfolk's Dinosaur Adventure this year.
Plans have been submitted to Broadland District Council for a new building, which will house an attraction known as 'The Dark'.
Meanwhile, an explorer-themed family restaurant is already being built in the secret garden and will be completed in 2017.
It comes after the park, based in Lenwade, saw a record 300,000 people come through its gates this year.
Owner Martin Goymour said plans were also under way for a raft of other new features which will appeal to people of all ages, not just children.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'In the next three to five years we will continue to invest heavily to make it one of the best family adventure parks in Norfolk.'
The new building, which will house The Dark, is to replace a temporary building where the attraction was previously based.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 10 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water
Mr Goymour said the investment is being made possible thanks to the sale of Weston Park Golf Club to the Royal Norwich Golf Club, which is likely to take place in February.