New restaurant and Halloween attraction for Norfolk’s Dinosaur Adventure park
- Credit: Eastern Counties Newspapers
A new restaurant and Halloween attraction are to be built at Norfolk's Dinosaur Adventure this year.
Plans have been submitted to Broadland District Council for a new building, which will house an attraction known as 'The Dark'.
Meanwhile, an explorer-themed family restaurant is already being built in the secret garden and will be completed in 2017.
It comes after the park, based in Lenwade, saw a record 300,000 people come through its gates this year.
Owner Martin Goymour said plans were also under way for a raft of other new features which will appeal to people of all ages, not just children.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'In the next three to five years we will continue to invest heavily to make it one of the best family adventure parks in Norfolk.'
The new building, which will house The Dark, is to replace a temporary building where the attraction was previously based.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 5 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 6 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 7 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 8 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
- 9 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 10 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
Mr Goymour said the investment is being made possible thanks to the sale of Weston Park Golf Club to the Royal Norwich Golf Club, which is likely to take place in February.