New Post Office to open on Prince of Wales Road in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A new Post Office is to open in the city centre later this month.
It will be inside the One Stop store on Prince of Wales Road and will open at 1pm on Wednesday June 28.
Services will be offered from a low-screened, open-plan counter that is integrated into the retail counter, enabling customers to carry out a wide range of transactions alongside retail purchases.
The Post Office will be open seven days a week throughout the store's opening hours, Monday to Saturday from 7am to 7pm and on Sunday from 9am to 12.30pm.
Matthew Hatfull, Post Office field change Advisor, said: 'As part of an exciting programme of modernisation and investment which is taking place across the Post Office network, we are opening a new Post Office in this area of Norwich.'
Currently the closest branches are Norwich Post Office on St Stephens Street New Lakenham Post Office on Queens Road.
- 1 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 4 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 5 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 6 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man
- 7 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene
- 8 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 9 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
- 10 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity