New play equipment installed at Reedham pre-school after combination of grants
- Credit: James Bass © 2016
Children at a Reedham pre-school have been enjoying their new play equipment, made possible by a combination of grants.
Jane Cooper, who has been manager at Little Ducklings at Reedham for two years, said: 'We got a lottery grant last year in March and we've just had the equipment installed now.'
She said this had allowed them to have the shed moved onto a base, add a grass area and put up gates, as well as the new play equipment.
Jane added they had also had grants from the parish council and Norfolk County Council.
'The children love it,' she said. 'It's a free flow now they can go straight out to play.'
You may also want to watch:
Little Ducklings will be holding an open day on July 15, for any parents wishing to find out more about the pre-school.
People are welcome to show up between 9 - 11am, but Jane said it would be useful if visitors could call the school on 01493 700271 so she can get an idea of numbers wishing to attend.
- 1 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 2 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 3 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 4 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 5 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 6 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 7 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 8 Person pulled from car stuck in floodwater
- 9 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences
- 10 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze