New photos of Prince Louis taken in Norfolk are released ahead of his birthday
- Credit: PA
New photographs of Prince Louis which were taken in Norfolk have been released ahead of his first birthday.
The third child of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge is pictured playing in the garden of the family's Anmer Hall home in photographs taken by his mother, Kate, earlier this month.
In two photos Louis, who celebrates his birthday on Tuesday (April 23), has rosy cheeks to match his red jumper, which is covered in bits of greenery as he enjoys playing in the garden. His broad smiles show off his two bottom front teeth and it looks like two more teeth may be on their way soon.
In the third photo Louis is wearing a blue jumper with a dog motif and looks more serious.
In March, Kate revealed during a visit to a children's centre that Louis, then about 11 months old, was an active child who enjoyed 'bombing around' on a walker.
'He just wants to pull himself up all the time. He's got these little walkers and is bombing around on them,' she told a fellow parent.
Prince Louis Arthur Charles, who was born at 11.01am on April 23 2018 - St George's Day - weighing 8lb 7oz, bears a clear resemblance to both his older brother, George, and his father, William, when they were a similar age.
- 1 Four vehicles, including lorry, involved in 'serious crash' on A1067
- 2 Murder inquiry launched after teenager stabbed to death in Norwich
- 3 Motorcyclist in 30s dies in three-vehicle crash on A146
- 4 Man dies after getting into difficulties in UEA Sportspark pool
- 5 'Torrid time' as insurance giant Marsh quits city centre
- 6 Serial beggar jailed for 12 weeks after breaching Criminal Behaviour Order
- 7 First look at the new Scandi-style homes coming to a Breckland village
- 8 Tribute paid to much-loved dad who died in cycling accident
- 9 'It is really sad': End of an era as popular pub landlords call time
- 10 Norfolk to appear in TV show about world's most scenic rivers
Louis is fifth in line to the throne, a great-grandchild of the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh and a younger sibling of Prince George and Princess Charlotte.