New photos of Prince Louis taken in Norfolk are released ahead of his birthday
- Credit: PA
New photographs of Prince Louis which were taken in Norfolk have been released ahead of his first birthday.
The third child of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge is pictured playing in the garden of the family's Anmer Hall home in photographs taken by his mother, Kate, earlier this month.
In two photos Louis, who celebrates his birthday on Tuesday (April 23), has rosy cheeks to match his red jumper, which is covered in bits of greenery as he enjoys playing in the garden. His broad smiles show off his two bottom front teeth and it looks like two more teeth may be on their way soon.
In the third photo Louis is wearing a blue jumper with a dog motif and looks more serious.
In March, Kate revealed during a visit to a children's centre that Louis, then about 11 months old, was an active child who enjoyed 'bombing around' on a walker.
You may also want to watch:
'He just wants to pull himself up all the time. He's got these little walkers and is bombing around on them,' she told a fellow parent.
Prince Louis Arthur Charles, who was born at 11.01am on April 23 2018 - St George's Day - weighing 8lb 7oz, bears a clear resemblance to both his older brother, George, and his father, William, when they were a similar age.
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 5 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 7 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 8 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 9 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
- 10 Iconic seafront property sold as developer donates £50,000 to lifeboats
Louis is fifth in line to the throne, a great-grandchild of the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh and a younger sibling of Prince George and Princess Charlotte.