Adorable new photograph of Prince William and his children - taken in Norfolk by Duchess of Cambridge
- Credit: PA
The Duchess of Cambridge has provided a Christmas treat with a brand new family photograph to melt the hearts - taken in our very county.
The black and white photograph, taken by the duchess herself and released on Christmas Day, shows her husband, Prince William, planting a loving kiss on cheek of his youngest son, Prince Louis, while Prince George and Princess Charlotte look on.
The duke wears a flat cap as he holds on closely to his son in the photo, which was taken by the duchess, a keen photographer, earlier this year in Norfolk.
Princess Charlotte also appears to be holding on to her younger brother as she stands behind him, while Prince George sits next to them in a chair as he cheekily smirks at the camera.
This is not the first time Kate, one of the world's most photographed people, has gone behind the lens and released her own pictures.
You may also want to watch:
The duchess was named as the new patron of the Royal Photographic Society earlier this year following her flourishing passion in photography.
A history of art graduate, the duchess has previously been praised for her photographic portraits of her children, Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 3 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 4 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 5 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 7 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 8 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 New owner of business park could have lost trade without purchase
Kensington Palace has often published photos taken by Kate to mark milestones in her children's lives, such as birthdays and first days at nursery.
The duchess began the tradition in 2015 when she took the first official portraits of Princess Charlotte, rather than hiring a photographer.