New outdoor exercise equipment could feature on parks
- Credit: Archant
Exercise equipment – including an outdoor gym and an assault course for teenagers – could be installed on two parks in a coastal town.
They are among options being considered by Lowestoft Town Council as they seek views from locals as part of a new outdoor exercise equipment project.
A town council spokesman said: “Lowestoft Town Council is currently considering options and budget to install outdoor exercise equipment in two parks in the town.
“At Fen Park in Kirkley there is the possibility of an assault course specifically with teenagers in mind, and at Normanston Park an outdoor gym with a range of equipment.
“We are keen to hear your thoughts on these projects.”
You may also want to watch:
The town council is calling on the public to give their responses to whether “they should proceed in these locations” while views are also sought on whether these would be “something you would use.”
To share your thoughts email email@example.com or visit the Lowestoft Town Council page on Facebook.
- 1 PE teacher banned after getting drunk and showing her breasts at school prom
- 2 Welcome to our new website
- 3 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 4 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 5 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 6 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 7 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 8 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 9 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 10 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive