New Norwich restaurant creates 16 jobs
Sixteen jobs will be created at a new Norwich restaurant that is opening before Christmas.
Prezzo is opening in Tombland on the site of the former Caffe Uno restaurant at 7pm on Wednesday, December 21.
The company has spent �500,000 redeveloping the site during a 10–week building project.
The building's original Regency details have been refurbished and restored, and the restaurant will be managed by Helena Pogymik.
She said: 'I'm confident that Prezzo will prove popular with people of all ages and that diners will be impressed with the transformation of the building.
You may also want to watch:
'The restaurant will serve the highest quality food in comfortable and stylish surroundings and I'm certain it will be a good addition to the social scene in Norwich.'
It will specialise in popular and innovative Italian food, including pizza, pasta, grills and light options, as well as a choice of exclusive pizzas created by celebrity chef Aldo Zilli. The restaurant also has a children's menu.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 8 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 9 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
Prezzo will be open from 12 noon until 11pm throughout the week and have seating for 127 customers on the ground and first floor.
There is seating for an additional 56 customers at the front of the building.
It is wheelchair accessible and has a specially adapted toilet for people with disabilities.
It will be the second Prezzo restaurant in Norwich, as there is one already in Thorpe Road, near the train station.