New Norfolk and Suffolk Bride 2015 magazine hits the shelves today
- Credit: Archant
An essential guide for anyone planning a wedding – or expecting to attend a wedding – in Norfolk and Suffolk, it is packed full of ideas, tips and trends.
There is also the chance to win a wedding at Norwich Castle, afternoon tea, a wedding cake, wedding video and wedding gown.
The latest wedding dresses, venues, food ideas, colours, flowers, jewellery and other wedding essentials and extras can all be found in the 244-page issue.
It's the 6th edition of the popular magazine from Archant, publisher of the EDP, and the biggest yet.
Bride editor Jo Malone said the team had tried to think of everything needed to arrange a wedding. 'I was lucky enough to be matron of honour at my best friend's wedding this year and quite involved with the planning. I saw first hand how much there is to think about, how time suddenly seems to speed up and how stressed the bride can become.
You may also want to watch:
'We try in Bride magazine to ease those wedding worries and offer genuinely useful ideas and advice for those organising what is one of the most important days of their life.'
The magazine is full of Norfolk and Suffolk wedding suppliers and experts ready to offer their services, from ceremony venue to caterers, dress shops, jewellers, transport providers, cake makers, beauticians and hen and stag party starters.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 3 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 4 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 6 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
- 7 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 8 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 9 Air ambulance called to person's aid in Dereham
- 10 GP warns surgery 'is at breaking point' due to village expansion
There are hints from the true experts too, with 26 brides who have tied the knot in Norfolk or Suffolk sharing their stories.
? Norfolk and Suffolk Bride costs £4.70. Tickets are also on sale for the two day EDP Wedding Show at the Norfolk Showground, February 21-22. Call 01603 772175, or visit www.edp24.co.uk and click on weddings.