‘The James Paget has a strong track record’: New role for former chief executive
- Credit: Archant
A former housing association chief executive is 'looking forward' to his next challenge – after joining the board of directors at the James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Stephen Javes, from Lowestoft, has been appointed by the trust's council of governors as a non executive director.
He joins the board after 27 years as chief executive of Orwell Housing Group.
Mr Javes, 62, said: 'The James Paget has a strong track record of providing quality services to patients, as evidenced by its third 'good' rating in succession from the Care Quality Commission.
'Importantly, the Trust is ambitious and I am looking forward to the challenge of helping develop sustainable and effective services, in partnership with our health and social care partners.'
You may also want to watch:
Mr Javes was appointed for a three-year term of office and trust chairman Anna Davidson said: 'Stephen brings with him a wealth of experience which will really help us as we continue our journey of continuous improvement for both our patients and staff.'
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 7 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft