‘The James Paget has a strong track record’: New role for former chief executive
- Credit: Archant
A former housing association chief executive is 'looking forward' to his next challenge – after joining the board of directors at the James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Stephen Javes, from Lowestoft, has been appointed by the trust's council of governors as a non executive director.
He joins the board after 27 years as chief executive of Orwell Housing Group.
Mr Javes, 62, said: 'The James Paget has a strong track record of providing quality services to patients, as evidenced by its third 'good' rating in succession from the Care Quality Commission.
'Importantly, the Trust is ambitious and I am looking forward to the challenge of helping develop sustainable and effective services, in partnership with our health and social care partners.'
You may also want to watch:
Mr Javes was appointed for a three-year term of office and trust chairman Anna Davidson said: 'Stephen brings with him a wealth of experience which will really help us as we continue our journey of continuous improvement for both our patients and staff.'
- 1 Coast path's 33-mile revamp would open up new walking route
- 2 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 3 Welcome to our new website
- 4 Excitement mounts ahead of proposed return for Norwich City at Luton
- 5 Confirmed: Three households can form Christmas bubble to spend festive period together
- 6 Canaries legend Justin Fashanu could have street named after him
- 7 Cromer teenager supports local charities
- 8 Stoke City 2-3 Norwich City: Buendia red card, Krul injury but Canaries stay top of the Championship
- 9 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 10 Farke fears Krul out for weeks