‘The James Paget has a strong track record’: New role for former chief executive
- Credit: Archant
A former housing association chief executive is 'looking forward' to his next challenge – after joining the board of directors at the James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Stephen Javes, from Lowestoft, has been appointed by the trust's council of governors as a non executive director.
He joins the board after 27 years as chief executive of Orwell Housing Group.
Mr Javes, 62, said: 'The James Paget has a strong track record of providing quality services to patients, as evidenced by its third 'good' rating in succession from the Care Quality Commission.
'Importantly, the Trust is ambitious and I am looking forward to the challenge of helping develop sustainable and effective services, in partnership with our health and social care partners.'
Mr Javes was appointed for a three-year term of office and trust chairman Anna Davidson said: 'Stephen brings with him a wealth of experience which will really help us as we continue our journey of continuous improvement for both our patients and staff.'
- 1 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 2 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 3 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 4 18 sights you will remember from Norfolk in the 1980s
- 5 Villagers hope to take on land near their homes
- 6 Staff and customers gutted after fire badly damages popular takeaway
- 7 Pressure waves of Hunga Tonga volcanic eruption felt across East Anglia
- 8 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 9 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 10 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre