New Mama Fox parenthood fair at Norwich community hub
- Credit: CHLOE WILLIS
Parents and mothers-to-be can pick up hints and tips at a new pregnancy and parenthood fair.
The Mama Fox Fair, run by the Norwich branch of the Daisy Foundation, is happening at Norwich's Silver Road Community Centre on Sunday, May 21, 10.30am-3pm.
Among the many attractions, the free event will include a fundraising raffle for the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital maternity unit.
The fair will also include expert talks; nurturing services; ethical and local stalls as well as pampering treatments.
Youngsters will also be entertained on the day with face painting and crafts.
You may also want to watch:
The Daisy Foundation is a national organisation which offers a range of nurturing classes and workshops for parents-to-be and new families.
For more information search mamafoxfair on Facebook or follow @Mama_Fox_Fair on Twitter.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 8 Do you recognise this man?
- 9 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families
- 10 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday