New homes unveiled in Hethersett by housebuilder Taylor Wimpey
- Credit: Archant
New homes have been unveiled in Hethersett by housebuilder Taylor Wimpey.
The collection of two, three, four and five-bedroom homes at Heather Gardens is now on sale.
Taylor Wimpey is currently offering to cover the cost of the stamp duty bill for people who reserve a home.
Caroline Carter, sales and marketing director for Taylor Wimpey East Anglia, said: 'We have a great choice of housetypes available to choose from at Heather Gardens and we're also offering the fantastic Help to Buy scheme – which means eligible purchasers could secure a new home with just a 5pc deposit.
'Interest levels are already running incredibly high, so I'd encourage hopeful buyers to act fast to avoid disappointment.'
You may also want to watch:
The first selection of plots released for sale at Heather Gardens includes the two-bedroom Belford terraced house, priced from just £209,995, the three-bedroom semi-detached Gosford, available from £249,995, and the four-bedroom detached Shelford and Thornford properties, priced from £324,995 and £349,995 respectively.
The double-fronted Thornford, for example, features a spacious open-plan kitchen and dining room and a large lounge – both opening through double doors to the private rear garden – plus a separate dining room and a guest cloakroom off the entrance hallway.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 4 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
Upstairs, the landing leads to a lavish en-suite master bedroom, three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, the property benefits from a garage and driveway parking.
Help to Buy enables eligible first-time buyers and existing homeowners to secure a government loan for up to 20pc of the full price of their new home – so they only require a 75pc loan-to-value mortgage and a deposit as low as 5pc.
Help to Buy is available on new-build homes up to the value of £600,000 and there is no salary cap for customers who take advantage of the scheme.
To find out more about the new homes now on sale at Heather Gardens, visit the development's sales information centre, located off Back Lane, Hethersett and open daily between 10am and 5pm (Mondays from 1.30pm to 5pm). Alternatively, the sales executive can be contacted on 01603 513110.
Got a Hethersett story? Email email@example.com