New Home Bargains store set to open its doors
- Credit: Archant
A discount retailer will open its first store in Lowestoft on Saturday – with up to 50 jobs being created.
Home Bargains is investing about £600,000 in its new store at the North Quay Retail Park, which officially opens at 9am on March 4.
There will also be a special appearance from children's favourites Chase and Marshall – from the hit TV show Paw Patrol – who will greet customers from 11am.
Joe Morris, operations director at Home Bargains, said: 'We're thrilled to be launching our first store in Lowestoft and look forward to welcoming new customers through the doors.'
The 17,000 sq ft unit, next to the Food Warehouse and TK Maxx, will offer shoppers a range of products, including homewares, health and beauty essentials, sweets, snacks and drinks.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Morris added: 'We're proud to be able to offer local people top-branded goods at exceptionally low prices.'
Visit www.homebargains.co.uk for more details.
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 3 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 4 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 5 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 6 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 7 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 8 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 9 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 10 Out on the beat - we join police Covid patrol on the seafront