New funeral service for Attleborough
- Credit: Archant
A new funeral service branch has opened in Attleborough.
The East of England Co-op Funeral Services branch started operating in the high street on November 30, managed by Sally Blundell.
Mrs Blundell, from Great Cressingham, already has experience in the field, having supported her husband in the funeral business for more than eight years.
She said: 'We know it's all the little things that make a funeral special and we do everything we can to make sure every funeral is unique and reflects the individual.
'I'm looking forward to meeting the local community and supporting families in their time of need with our respectful and personal approach.'
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Blundell can provide guidance on monumental masonry, bereavement support and pre-paid funeral plans for those looking to plan ahead for peace of mind.
The branch is open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 5 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 6 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 7 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Farmers hope to unlock 'huge potential' of cannabis crops
- 10 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move