New funeral service for Attleborough
- Credit: Archant
A new funeral service branch has opened in Attleborough.
The East of England Co-op Funeral Services branch started operating in the high street on November 30, managed by Sally Blundell.
Mrs Blundell, from Great Cressingham, already has experience in the field, having supported her husband in the funeral business for more than eight years.
She said: 'We know it's all the little things that make a funeral special and we do everything we can to make sure every funeral is unique and reflects the individual.
'I'm looking forward to meeting the local community and supporting families in their time of need with our respectful and personal approach.'
Mrs Blundell can provide guidance on monumental masonry, bereavement support and pre-paid funeral plans for those looking to plan ahead for peace of mind.
The branch is open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
- 1 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 2 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 3 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 4 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 7 Man who survived motorcycle crash died from Covid, inquest told
- 8 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 9 Seven of the oldest Norfolk businesses
- 10 Hot tub wrecked after car smashes through garden wall from Wilkos car park