New flights from Norwich Airport to Jersey
- Credit: Blue Islands
New direct flights from Norwich Airport to Jersey have been announced, costing from £100 per person return.
Blue Islands will run the twice-weekly flights on Tuesdays and Saturdays from May 24, 2022.
Tickets for the 355-mile flight can already be booked on the operator's website with return flights priced at around £100.
Amanda Burns, CEO of Visit Jersey, said: “Visit Jersey is delighted with this very positive announcement, which demonstrates the growing appeal of Jersey and provides a much needed connection from East Anglia."
Earlier this year Loganair announced it was scrapping its flights from Norwich to the Channel Island.
Richard Pace, managing director of Norwich Airport, added: “Jersey is a beautiful location and we’re delighted that Blue Islands is providing this twice-weekly link from Norwich Airport, creating new opportunities for short breaks, weekend escapes and the ever popular 10 and 11 night holiday durations."
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 4 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 5 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 6 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 7 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 8 Man accidentally downloaded indecent images of children, court hears
- 9 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 10 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich