New financial director to help business grow further
- Credit: supplied
Lings Motor Group has appointed Matthew Barwick as financial director to help continues the growth of the business.
He brings with him a vast amount of varied and valuable experience accrued during a long career in finance and the motor industry, and will be based at the group's six-acre Lowestoft branch in Riverside Road, which houses Lings Honda, Lings Mitsubishi and Motorlings all-make used cars under one roof.
Lings director Paul Barkshire said: 'Getting Matthew on board at such a crucial time in our growth is a real coup for us.
'He brings years of experience to the business as we look to expand further, as well consolidating our existing offerings. With Honda, Mitsubishi and all-make used cars, our Honda, Triumph and Husqvarna motorcycle range, as well as the opening of our Hein Gericke motorcycle clothing and gear superstore, Matthew's experience will be absolutely vital for the continued growth of the business.'
Mr Barwick said: 'It's great to finally get started. Like a lot of people, I hadn't quite realised the scale of the Lings Motor Group operation in Lowestoft – the site is incredibly impressive and I'm looking forward to playing my part in taking the group to the next level.'
You may also want to watch:
He joins a growing team at the Lowestoft dealership that has seen rapid expansion over the past two years, adding more brands and products to its portfolio.
For more information on the range of products and services offered by Lings log on to www.lings.com, telephone 01502 537444 or visit the dealership in Visit Lings in Riverside Road, Lowestoft.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 5 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 7 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 8 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious