New event showcasing food, arts, crafts and drinks in north Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk's finest food, arts, crafts and drinks producers will be showcasing their wares at a new free event in north Norfolk.
Norfolk Artisan Fair launches on Easter Sunday and co-ordinator Glyn Kirpalani, who ran its predecessor, Weybourne Meet the Producers Market, said: 'The fair will host up to 40 artisans from across Norfolk displaying their hand-made crafts and foods to up to 3,000 holidaymakers plus local visitors at Kelling Heath Holiday Park, near Weybourne.
'2016 was a record season for tourism in north Norfolk and this year is forecast to be even better.
'Kelling Heath Holiday Park has been supportive to small artisan businesses over the years with its sustainable-sourcing and hosting of our events. 'There is so much to do in the heart of the park, our fairs offer a great day out for all the family.'
There will be extended opening hours from 10am to 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 2 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 3 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 4 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 5 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 6 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water
- 7 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 9 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 10 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney