New event showcasing food, arts, crafts and drinks in north Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk's finest food, arts, crafts and drinks producers will be showcasing their wares at a new free event in north Norfolk.
Norfolk Artisan Fair launches on Easter Sunday and co-ordinator Glyn Kirpalani, who ran its predecessor, Weybourne Meet the Producers Market, said: 'The fair will host up to 40 artisans from across Norfolk displaying their hand-made crafts and foods to up to 3,000 holidaymakers plus local visitors at Kelling Heath Holiday Park, near Weybourne.
'2016 was a record season for tourism in north Norfolk and this year is forecast to be even better.
'Kelling Heath Holiday Park has been supportive to small artisan businesses over the years with its sustainable-sourcing and hosting of our events. 'There is so much to do in the heart of the park, our fairs offer a great day out for all the family.'
There will be extended opening hours from 10am to 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 2 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 3 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 6 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 7 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 8 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 9 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 10 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life