New delicatessen run by master baker Paul Renaut opens in Harleston
- Credit: Archant
A master baker is returning to his Harleston roots to run a new delicatessen.
Paul Renaut joined Tudor Bakehouse - which today has branches in Diss, Harleston and Long Stratton - when he was 15.
He will now run the Fine Foods store which was opened by The Rustic Catering Company in The Thoroughfare, Harleston on Tuesday, May 30.
The store will sell a selection of local produce such as wines, cheeses, meats and sweet treats.
It will also serve sandwiches made to order with fresh artisan bread baked in-store, along with a selection of cheese, meat and vegetarian fillings.
You may also want to watch:
A hamper service will be on offer for special occasions such as birthdays, Christmas or to thank a loved one. These will also be available to buy for specific dietary requirements such as vegetarian, vegan, dairy and gluten-free.
Mr Renaut said: 'I joined the Tudor Bakehouse when was 15, which started me on the path to my career, so I'm excited to be back in Harleston at this great new venture for The Rustic Catering Company.
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 3 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 4 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 8 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 9 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 10 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
'Buying good local produce isn't just a modern trend. It's how it always used to be, so we feel the Fine Foods Store will showcase just how good the food grown and made in South Norfolk still is.
'We've researched some fantastic local produce and we have more great ideas in the pipeline.'
This latest store adds to The Rustic Catering Company's presence in Harleston.
The firm also has an outside catering company and The Waffles and Shakes Café in Broad Street.
The Fine Foods store is open Monday to Saturday from 8.30am to 4.30pm.
For more information, visit www.therusticcateringco.co.uk