New Costa Coffee opens in Sheringham
- Credit: Scoff Group Ltd
A new branch of Costa coffee has opened in a North Norfolk seaside town.
Scoffs Group Ltd, the largest franchise of Costa Coffee in the UK, has opened a new branch of the coffee chain in Sheringham High Street.
The opening, which is the group's 93rd across the country, coincided with the next stage of the government's easing of lockdown and the reopening of indoor hospitality across England on May 17.
The new coffee shop was officially opened with a ribbon-cutting ceremony officiated by Madeleine Ashcroft, the mayor of Sheringham.
Antony Tagliamonti, CEO of Scoffs Group, said: “We’re delighted to be able to welcome our customers inside to enjoy their coffee and Costa favourites today.
"We’re really looking forward to becoming part of the Sheringham community.”
The coffee chain is the latest new business in the town to open, earlier this year a new independent pizzeria called Stubby's Pizza opened its doors.
- 1 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 2 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 3 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 4 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 5 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 6 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 7 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 8 Obituary: Owner of huge collection of vintage tractors dies aged 75
- 9 Warning for drivers as Met Office issues ice warning across Norfolk
- 10 New 4,000 home garden village idea criticised by countryside charity