New cookery show launches on Mustard TV tonight with Polly Guy
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
An alternative attitude to cooking is on the menu this evening at 6.30pm (Tuesday), when Polly Guy joins the Mustard Show with her slightly-seductive approach to fine cuisine.
Polly's Pantry will be offering a foolproof approach to creative cooking for the next three weeks on Tuesday evenings, using locally sourced ingredients, such as Cromer crab to create a thermidor.
Mustard TV editor/producer Zoë Jones, said: 'We're thrilled to have Polly come on board and be part of our ever-expanding team of fantastic locals that help make the Mustard Show the perfect place to showcase local talent.'
Polly is no stranger to TV Food creations, as earlier this year she won the title of Champions of Champions on Come Dine With Me, the popular Channel 4 programme.
Polly has been likened to Nigella Lawson and says she has great respect for Delia Smith.
You may also want to watch:
•Mustard TV is on Freeview channel 7
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 9 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 10 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers