New consultant for Wymondham Slimming World group
- Credit: Courtesy of Sue Mortimer
A Slimming World group is being relaunched by a woman who has already helped scores of people to lose weight.
Sue Mortimer will start at the group, which takes place at the North Wymondham Community Centre, on Friday, March 17.
Ms Mortimer also runs two other Slimming World groups, having started as a consultant in April last year.
She said since then, her members had lost a combined total of more than 220 stone, which was the equivalent of 21.5 washing machines.
Ms Mortimer said: 'Slimming World has changed the life of so many people.
You may also want to watch:
'I am proud to say that I have seven members who have lost four stone and more each.'
The Friday group starts at 9.30am, and registrations are not necessary.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 3 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 4 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 5 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 6 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 7 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 8 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 9 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 10 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region
Ms Mortimer's other groups are at the same venue on Thursdays.
For more information call 078828 88540 or 015084 88477.