New consultant for Wymondham Slimming World group
- Credit: Courtesy of Sue Mortimer
A Slimming World group is being relaunched by a woman who has already helped scores of people to lose weight.
Sue Mortimer will start at the group, which takes place at the North Wymondham Community Centre, on Friday, March 17.
Ms Mortimer also runs two other Slimming World groups, having started as a consultant in April last year.
She said since then, her members had lost a combined total of more than 220 stone, which was the equivalent of 21.5 washing machines.
Ms Mortimer said: 'Slimming World has changed the life of so many people.
You may also want to watch:
'I am proud to say that I have seven members who have lost four stone and more each.'
The Friday group starts at 9.30am, and registrations are not necessary.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 8 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 9 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 10 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
Ms Mortimer's other groups are at the same venue on Thursdays.
For more information call 078828 88540 or 015084 88477.