New bus route announced between Norwich and Mulbarton
- Credit: Archant
A new bus route has been announced travelling between Mulbarton and Norwich city centre.
Konectbus has revealed it will begin a new bus service from Tuesday, May 30 linking Mulbarton with Norwich city centre via Hall Road's new Asda supermarket.
Route 37A will operate up to every 30 minutes Mondays to Saturdays.
The service will be complimented by sister company Anglianbus route 37B which already operates on Sundays and Bank Holidays giving weekly and monthly ticket holders value for money.
Fares consist of an adult single at £2.50 | Return £4 | Weekly £16 | 10 Trip: £17
You may also want to watch:
Discounts are available for young people and groups (Family Return £6)
For more information on times and fares go to www.konectbus.co.uk
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk