New brew to be launched during Norwich Craft Beer Week
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Norwich Craft Beer Week will run from August 18 to 27 and aims to bring people together to enjoy the best craft beer our city has to offer.
A range of events will run in a selection of hand picked pubs, bars and breweries within the city to celebrate the growing craft beer culture.
On August 19, new brewing project Duration will release their first ever beer – made in collaboration with Cloudwater exclusively during Norwich Craft Beer Week.
Bates and Miranda, the team behind Duration also plan to open their own venue in Norfolk in 2018.
Bates said: 'Using local grains, Nar water and yeast from the national yeast bank in Norfolk and right off the farm, I want to cultivate a sense of time and location in my beer to make beer that is bound to it's origins.
For more information visit www.norwichcraftbeerweek.co.uk
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 3 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours
- 4 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 5 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 6 'My life has been plagued by fly-tipping for a year - I need it to stop'
- 7 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 8 Woman arrested after man hit with a broom in city centre
- 9 Norwich independent school named one of best in East Anglia
- 10 PRESSER: Spurs v City - Rashica major injury blow; Normann also out