New brew to be launched during Norwich Craft Beer Week
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Norwich Craft Beer Week will run from August 18 to 27 and aims to bring people together to enjoy the best craft beer our city has to offer.
A range of events will run in a selection of hand picked pubs, bars and breweries within the city to celebrate the growing craft beer culture.
On August 19, new brewing project Duration will release their first ever beer – made in collaboration with Cloudwater exclusively during Norwich Craft Beer Week.
Bates and Miranda, the team behind Duration also plan to open their own venue in Norfolk in 2018.
Bates said: 'Using local grains, Nar water and yeast from the national yeast bank in Norfolk and right off the farm, I want to cultivate a sense of time and location in my beer to make beer that is bound to it's origins.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.norwichcraftbeerweek.co.uk
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 4 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups
- 8 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 9 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 10 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid