New bistro 67 London Street opens at former Pandora’s Kitchen site
- Credit: Molly Willis
A new café come bistro is opening in the building of a popular Norwich café which went into liquidation earlier this month.
67 London Street opened its door for the first time on Wednesday complete with a new menu, interiors and name after Pandora's Kitchen went into liquidation.
The café had been part of the city's food scene since 2013 and in 2014 was named by the English Breakfast Society as the fourth best place to eat English breakfast in the UK.
Its assets were bought out by a new company, 67 London Street Ltd, and many of the staff from the former business were kept on.
MORE: Pandora's Kitchen in Norwich closes ahead of meeting with creditors67 London Street has the same ethos of tasty homemade food and have kept some of the popular breakfast dishes including pancakes, avocado on toast and the classic full English.
But the kitchen team have added some more lunch dishes to move the menu on from predominately breakfast bites.
You may also want to watch:
The bistro has been busy since it reopened welcoming back regulars from Pandora's and attracting their own customers despite some of the exterior design not being completed.
• Are you excited about the new bistro? Let us know by commenting below.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 4 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 5 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 6 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 7 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 8 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 9 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 10 Owners of popular street food van open café bistro in Norwich