New barber shop MR. Barbers to open in Norwich
- Credit: MR. Barbers
A new barber shop which is opening in Norwich this week is donating all the money from their first day of trading to charity.
MR. Barbers, which is situated on Lower Goat Lane in the city, is hosting a charity event on Thursday to raise money for a local charity.
Doors will open for walk-in appointments at 8.30am and all money from the day will be donated to It's On The Ball - a Norwich charity set up to provide support to patients and their families and raise awareness of testicular cancer.
The shop will offer traditional British barbering and on Thursday pricing will work on a donations basis.
Conor Marks from MR. Barbers said the charity was chosen due to its links with the city and the cause being one of concern to their target market.
You may also want to watch:
The shop will be open until 7.30pm on Thursday and is expected to attract prominent members of the Norwich community.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 7 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
- 8 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 9 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 10 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm