New barber shop MR. Barbers to open in Norwich
- Credit: MR. Barbers
A new barber shop which is opening in Norwich this week is donating all the money from their first day of trading to charity.
MR. Barbers, which is situated on Lower Goat Lane in the city, is hosting a charity event on Thursday to raise money for a local charity.
Doors will open for walk-in appointments at 8.30am and all money from the day will be donated to It's On The Ball - a Norwich charity set up to provide support to patients and their families and raise awareness of testicular cancer.
The shop will offer traditional British barbering and on Thursday pricing will work on a donations basis.
Conor Marks from MR. Barbers said the charity was chosen due to its links with the city and the cause being one of concern to their target market.
You may also want to watch:
The shop will be open until 7.30pm on Thursday and is expected to attract prominent members of the Norwich community.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 9 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
- 10 Owner of popular bakery rushed into intensive care 120 miles from home