New Attleborough development welcomes first new residents
The first residents of a new housing development in Attleborough have begun to move in.
Symphony Gardens, off Teasel Road, is a collection of 20, two, three, four and five-bedroom houses constructed by national firm Taylor Wimpey.
Just four of those homes are waiting to be sold.
One of the development's new residents was mortgage consultant Jo Cowan and her family, who moved in within 10 weeks from viewing one of the new four-bedroom properties.
'We had outgrown our old place; it was too small, and so we started thinking about moving. The first home we saw at Symphony Gardens was so beautiful, that we thought it would be out of our league – but now it's our new home. The move went seamlessly,' she said.
Attleborough is earmarked to grow by an extra 4,000 homes by 2026.
For more information about Symphony Gardens, visit the sales information centre, off Teasel Road, between 10am and 5pm, Thursday to Sunday, and Mondays from 1.30pm to 5pm or call 0845 072 6489.
- 1 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 2 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 3 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 4 Action taken against cold callers who left homeowner 'freaked out'
- 5 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as Covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 6 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 7 Virus expert says Omicron is 'unstoppable' and backs 'Plan B' rules
- 8 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 9 Police called after illegally parked delivery driver blocks bus routes
- 10 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found