Shoppers will be able to make their own gin at new Adnams store in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A new Adnams store is getting ready to open in Norwich's city centre and shoppers will be able to make their own gin.
Adnams, famous country-wide for their beers and other alcoholic drinks, will be opening their new site at Westlegate on Wednesday November 15.
After the success of recent pop-up stores in the area the brand has decided to open a permanent location in the city centre which will feature an exciting new experience.
Shoppers will be able to make their own gin where they can distil, name and label their own 70cl bottle of the spirit to take home.
The experience was launched as part of 'a new enhanced retail experience that will allow customers to taste, touch, smell and see what goes into their favourite Adnams products', a spokesperson for Adnams said. 'Regular in-store tasting will give customers the chance to try something new and seek advice and guidance from the Adnams team.'
The shop will also offer customers a wide range of Adnams products including its award-winning selection of beers and handcrafted spirits, as well as Adnams' own homeware and food ranges.
The location used to be the home of the sports and running shop Sweatshop until it closed down earlier this year.
- 1 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 2 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 3 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 4 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 5 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
- 6 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 7 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
- 8 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man
- 9 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 10 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
Adnams already has one store in the city located on Unthank Road which will be remain open.
A new 'Adnams App' will also be launching alongside the opening of the central Norwich store.
The app will allow customers to click and collect the top 10 bestsellers across beer, wine and spirits range from the store.
Other features include exclusive offers, Rate My Taste, booking for in-store events, a find your nearest pub that serves Adnams feature and a 'chill timer' feature.