Norfolk Will Help to return this February
- Credit: Nelson's Journey
A will writing project is returning in February and will raise money for five good causes in the county.
Norfolk Will Help, a collaborative project between Age UK Norwich, Keeping Abreast, Leeway, Nelson's Journey and NNAB will encourage people to plan for the future as well as raise vital funds for the charities.
Members of the public wanting to make a will should go to the website norfolkwillhelp.co.uk to book their appointment with one of the participating solicitors or will writers.
In return for having their basic will written, clients will be asked to make a suggested donation of £75 for a single will or £120 for mirror wills.
All donations will be split equally between the five benefitting charities.
You may also want to watch:
Sophie Berry, funding and marketing manager at Nelson's Journey, said: 'We're really excited to be working with other charities on this project.'
- 1 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 7 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 8 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 9 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer