Nelson’s Journey receives continued support from Norwich choir
- Credit: Nelson's Journey
A cheque of £1,165 has been presented to Norfolk charity Nelson's Journey.
Last year, the Barbershop singers Fine City Chorus chose Nelson's Journey as their charity of choice.
The choir raised money for the charity from collections and a concert.
Brian Pincher, from the choir, said: 'We chose to support Nelson's Journey because we feel it is such a great charity, helping local children and young people to come to terms with the loss of someone close to them.'
Simon Wright, chief executive of Nelson's Journey, said: 'We're very grateful for the fundraising effort from Fine City Chorus. The number of bereaved children and young people referred to us following the death of a special person is growing.
'We can only provide a service thanks to the brilliant support of local community groups. Our cause has certainly struck a chord with Fine City Chorus.'
To join the choir, contact Brian Pincher on 07795507421.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 5 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 6 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 7 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 8 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 9 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 10 Inside Norfolk's vital lifeline centre offering families respite