Domestic abuse conference in city hotel
- Credit: Submitted
Domestic abuse issues will be debated at an all-day conference.
The Leeway National Domestic Abuse Conference 2018 is taking place at the Holiday Inn on Cromer Road, Norwich, close to Norwich Airport, on Wednesday, October 3.
It runs from 9am-4pm.
The conference is supporting people impacted by domestic abuse who have complex needs.
Speakers include Nina Nannar, Leeway patron and ITV news correspondent, Mike Ward from Alcohol Concern and Janet McDermott from Women's Aid Federation England, Katy Jon Went from GenderAgenda, and Jashmin Patel from Imkaan which addresses violence against black and minority ethnic women and girls.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £70 per person, which includes lunch.
Leeway supports anyone experiencing domestic abuse in Norfolk and Waveney.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 3 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 4 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 5 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 6 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 7 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 8 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 9 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 10 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk