National rally day for Dalmatians a success in Norfolk
- Credit: Connie Vallis
Dalmatians of all ages and their owners took to Horsford Woods near Norwich to take part in a dally rally.
National Dally Rally day was held on Sunday, February 25 and saw groups of people all over the country with their Dalmatians take part in a fun day.
In total there were 35 Dalmations which took part in Norfolk.
The group was led by Steve Rawsthorne, a member who regularly walks around Horsford Woods. Connie Vallis said: 'We were led by Steve Rawsthorne, a member who regularly walks around Horsford Woods.
'After the walk we all headed back to our cars and made our way to the Rose and Crown pub in Frettenham. It was a great afternoon which resulted in lots of tired Dalmatians. We all wrapped up warm and the sun was lovely.'
You may also want to watch:
A collection for the Dalmatian Adoption Society was also held with £35 collected for the charity.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 4 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 5 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 6 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 7 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 8 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 9 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 10 Missing man found by off-duty police officer