Police consider prosecution over death of motocyclist on A148
- Credit: Archant
Police are considering prosecution after a motorcyclist was killed in a crash on the A148.
Nathan Robinson, 31, died after a collision with two cars at the junction between Lynn Road and Creake Road at Sculthorpe, near Fakenham, on December 21, 2017.
Mr Robinson died at the scene of the crash which happened shortly after 3.30pm.
At an inquest in Norwich Coroner's Court this morning (Monday, January 7), area coroner Yvonne Blake said police are considering prosecution.
She said police are sending a file to the Crown Prosecution Service for a decision to be made on whether there is a possibility for prosecution.
Ms Blake adjourned the inquest for a further review to take place on Thursday, March 7.
Shortly after his death, flowers and gifts were left at the scene of the crash for Mr Robinson who is believed to be a former pupil at Fakenham High School.
- 1 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 2 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 3 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 4 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 5 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 6 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 7 Tucked-away house in same family for over 100 years up for sale
- 8 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 9 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 10 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day