Police consider prosecution over death of motocyclist on A148
- Credit: Archant
Police are considering prosecution after a motorcyclist was killed in a crash on the A148.
Nathan Robinson, 31, died after a collision with two cars at the junction between Lynn Road and Creake Road at Sculthorpe, near Fakenham, on December 21, 2017.
Mr Robinson died at the scene of the crash which happened shortly after 3.30pm.
At an inquest in Norwich Coroner's Court this morning (Monday, January 7), area coroner Yvonne Blake said police are considering prosecution.
She said police are sending a file to the Crown Prosecution Service for a decision to be made on whether there is a possibility for prosecution.
Ms Blake adjourned the inquest for a further review to take place on Thursday, March 7.
You may also want to watch:
Shortly after his death, flowers and gifts were left at the scene of the crash for Mr Robinson who is believed to be a former pupil at Fakenham High School.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 7 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 8 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 9 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 10 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack