Police consider prosecution over death of motocyclist on A148
- Credit: Archant
Police are considering prosecution after a motorcyclist was killed in a crash on the A148.
Nathan Robinson, 31, died after a collision with two cars at the junction between Lynn Road and Creake Road at Sculthorpe, near Fakenham, on December 21, 2017.
Mr Robinson died at the scene of the crash which happened shortly after 3.30pm.
At an inquest in Norwich Coroner's Court this morning (Monday, January 7), area coroner Yvonne Blake said police are considering prosecution.
She said police are sending a file to the Crown Prosecution Service for a decision to be made on whether there is a possibility for prosecution.
Ms Blake adjourned the inquest for a further review to take place on Thursday, March 7.
You may also want to watch:
Shortly after his death, flowers and gifts were left at the scene of the crash for Mr Robinson who is believed to be a former pupil at Fakenham High School.
- 1 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 2 Water outages hit homes across city
- 3 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 4 People released from car after crash closes road
- 5 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 6 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 7 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 8 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 9 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 10 'Heartless' fraudster stole from elderly hospital patients