Disability empowerment charity thanks supermum fundraiser
- Credit: Archant
One of Norfolk's leading disability empowerment charities is celebrating the successes of a dedicated fundraiser.
Jo Corbyn from Old Catton fundraises for NANSA and other charities that help support her four-year-old daughter Darcie who was diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
This Christmas she raised £300 for NANSA through various events and also supplied all the Christmas presents for the NANSA Family Centre children's Christmas party.
Ms Corbyn has raised money running stalls at various school fetes, coffee mornings, cake stalls and selling a range of cosmetic toiletries through her Facebook page 'Darcies Sensory Palace'.
As well as all her fundraising, she is also raising eight children ranging from two years to 15.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to help raise funds for NANSA, contact: email@example.com
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 7 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 8 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 9 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 10 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop