Mystery surrounds shrine that appeared next to Norfolk river
- Credit: Archant
Mystery surrounds a shrine that has appeared in Norfolk.
The memorial, that appeared next to the River Yare in Thorpe Marshes, was first spotted on Thursday, October 18.
It shows the picture of a young man with 'dumnezeu sa te ierte' printed on the image.
The phrase is Romanian and translates to 'may god forgive you'.
The shrine is also surrounded by lit candles and flowers.
Do you know anything about the shrine or have you spotted it?
Contact Marc.firstname.lastname@example.org with your thoughts.
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 4 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 5 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 6 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 7 Norwich City transfer rumours: Idah out, Hugill back in for Canaries?
- 8 Three cars crash near Swainsthorpe on Norwich Road
- 9 Ambulance chief: 'I'm sorry.... things will get worse before they get better'
- 10 NCFC LIVE: City kickstart busy festive period at Spurs