Mystery surrounds shrine that appeared next to Norfolk river
- Credit: Archant
Mystery surrounds a shrine that has appeared in Norfolk.
The memorial, that appeared next to the River Yare in Thorpe Marshes, was first spotted on Thursday, October 18.
It shows the picture of a young man with 'dumnezeu sa te ierte' printed on the image.
The phrase is Romanian and translates to 'may god forgive you'.
The shrine is also surrounded by lit candles and flowers.
You may also want to watch:
Do you know anything about the shrine or have you spotted it?
Contact Marc.email@example.com with your thoughts.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 7 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 8 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 9 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region
- 10 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county