Mystery over wounding of man in Wymondham
A man received stitches to his chest after being wounded during a night out in Wymondham.
Police are appealing for information after the 38-year-old man was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital in the early hours of Sunday morning.
The man had been drinking at the Consort Hotel on Market Street on Saturday evening, and at about 4am he discovered he had a wound to his chest.
A police spokesman said the man could not account for how he came to be injured and has since been discharged from hospital.
Detectives want to speak to anyone who was in the area at the time and may have seen the man, or has any information about the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Contact Det Con Sarah Warner at Thetford CID on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 4 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 5 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 6 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 7 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 8 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 9 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 10 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021