Mysterious rumble felt in mid, south and west Norfolk
- Credit: Google Maps
Mysterious rumblings have been felt by residents of mid, south and west Norfolk on Thursday evening.
People from Swaffham to Narborough to Watton and Hingham reported feeling their houses shake at about 7pm.
Kim Newman from Santon Downham said: 'Not sure if there was a sonic boom this evening around 7pm.
'I heard a slight noise but thought it was my kids banging upstairs, also my whole house vibrated.
'Slightly puzzled to what it was.'
You may also want to watch:
Some have suggested it could have been an earthquake, or sonic boom, but it remains unclear what the source was.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 5 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation