Mysterious rumble felt in mid, south and west Norfolk
- Credit: Google Maps
Mysterious rumblings have been felt by residents of mid, south and west Norfolk on Thursday evening.
People from Swaffham to Narborough to Watton and Hingham reported feeling their houses shake at about 7pm.
Kim Newman from Santon Downham said: 'Not sure if there was a sonic boom this evening around 7pm.
'I heard a slight noise but thought it was my kids banging upstairs, also my whole house vibrated.
'Slightly puzzled to what it was.'
Some have suggested it could have been an earthquake, or sonic boom, but it remains unclear what the source was.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 3 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 6 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 7 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 8 'Ghetto' fears raised over scheme for 725 new homes
- 9 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 10 Which Norfolk hospital has the longest ambulance handovers?