Myleene Klass and Prince Charles open Ideal Home Show
Gorleston girl Myleene Klass joined the Prince of Wales today to officially open the Ideal Home Show in London.
Myleene stood alongside Prince Charles as well as celebrities Gregg Wallace, Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen, Suzi Perry and George Clarke as the show opened in Earl's Court.
And money saving expert Martin Lewis hit out at the government today claiming it 'doesn't understand' the problem of consumer debt.
Speaking at the show, Mr Lewis said: 'I can't get people engaged at the top level. They don't understand how big a problem we have here.
'A company's job is to make money from us but we don't get enough training about money. It's a national disgrace.
You may also want to watch:
'If you've got debts you need to cut them back. Many are consumer and financial illiterate. We've never educated them about debt. I wish there was someone who would stand up for education.'
Visit our money-saving website at www.mymoney24.co.uk
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 3 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 4 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 7 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 8 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 9 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 10 Glamping site approval despite highway safety concerns