Myleene Klass allegedly propositioned by Harvey Weinstein
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk television star Myleene Klass has become the latest celebrity to be embroiled in the Harvey Weinstein scandal.
A friend of the Gorleston musician has claimed she was propositioned by the Hollywood producer.
According to The Sun, the TV presenter met the movie producer in Cannes in 2010.
But she swore at him and told him to go away when the married film boss assumed she would sleep with him, and she was presented with a 'confidentiality agreement', the newspaper says.
A friend of the former Hear'Say singer told The Sun she thought she was meeting Mr Weinstein to discuss work, but left the lunch feeling 'disgusted and angry' when she found out what he allegedly wanted.
You may also want to watch:
Miss Klass was previously been reported as saying she had a story which would 'bring Hollywood down' if it got out.
'A newly-married Hollywood star asked me to sign some kind of sex contract with him. I just thought: 'Mate, which planet are you from?'
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named
'I met him a few times and when I went to interview him it was like something out of a film. We were having lunch and as the starter arrived he launched into it,' she said.
'I was like: 'Bugger, I've got main and dessert to go - I'm stuck here'. Then his PA came over with a confidentiality contract. I just thought: 'Oh my God, your poor wife.' I don't want to be a marriage-wrecker.'
A growing number of actors and others in the film industry have made accusations against Mr Weinstein including Gwyneth Paltrow, Cara Delevinge and Ashley Judd.