My First Panto - all you need to know
- Credit: Archant
My First Panto is opening in King's Lynn next week. Here's all you need to know.
What is it? It's a family-friendly setting where young children aged up to seven can experience the theatre for the first time.
What's the panto? A new take on Little Red Riding Hood, where performers mingle with the audience who help them make cakes and sing songs.
Where's it showing? Performers have taken over the former Royal Bank of Scotland in New Conduit Street, in King's Lynn.
When is it? There are two performances a day (10.15am and 1.15pm) from Monday, December 16 - Sunday, December 29. There's no show on Christmas Day.
You may also want to watch:
How much is it? Tickets are £12.50 (adult), £7.50 (child) with those under one going free.
How do you book? Call 01553 277919 or click here.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 7 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 8 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 9 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old