Mustard TV are looking for people for new fitness show
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Mustard TV have joined forces with CrossFit Spitfire to offer three people the chance to not just get fit, but get CrossFit for 2017. And all for free.
CrossFit workouts are based on functional movements that reflect the best aspects of well known sports including gymnastics, weightlifting, running and rowing.
Do you want a new you for the New Year? Are you confident enough to be put through your paces for one month in front of the Mustard cameras? If so, get in touch.
We want to help people of all shapes and sizes so if you're up for the challenge, tell us a bit about yourself and why we should choose you.
• Send your name, age and contact details to email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 7 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 8 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 9 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 10 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor