Mustard TV are looking for people for new fitness show
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Mustard TV have joined forces with CrossFit Spitfire to offer three people the chance to not just get fit, but get CrossFit for 2017. And all for free.
CrossFit workouts are based on functional movements that reflect the best aspects of well known sports including gymnastics, weightlifting, running and rowing.
Do you want a new you for the New Year? Are you confident enough to be put through your paces for one month in front of the Mustard cameras? If so, get in touch.
We want to help people of all shapes and sizes so if you're up for the challenge, tell us a bit about yourself and why we should choose you.
• Send your name, age and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 3 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 4 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 5 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 6 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 7 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 10 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror