Music Makers Great Yarmouth celebrates third anniversary
- Credit: Archant
Music Makers Great Yarmouth has celebrated its third successful year with a rousing session of music and fun led by the club's founder Peter Watters.
It helps people with memory and anxiety problems.
Mr Watters took the opportunity to thank all those who had helped to make the group a success over the years particularly Louise Hamiliton from Make it Happen, and the Norfolk Community Foundation.
Borough councillor Shirley Weymouth came along to lend her support to the event.
Music Makers Great Yarmouth was set up three years ago.
You may also want to watch:
The group uses music and reminiscence in a fun and stimulating environment.
Music Makers meets every second and fourth Thursday of the month at Christchurch, King's Street, between 1.30pm and 3.30pm. It is free to take part.
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 3 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 4 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 8 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 9 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 10 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
For further information on the Music Makers Great Yarmouth group call Mr Watters on 07500 846236.