City-wide murder mystery game to return to Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Do you have what it takes to follow in the footsteps of Sherlock and Poirot?
The Norwich Murder Mystery Day will return to Norwich on July 14, following a successful run in the city in June 2017.
Kicking off from 10am in the city centre, the event asks participants to head back to 1967 and solve the murder of the UK's most notorious gangsters, Ronnie and Reggie Kray.
Hundreds of players are expected to take part in the murder mystery, which is run by games company CluedUpp and delivered via an app.
A spokesman for the event said: 'Competing with hundreds of other players on the day, your group of Sherlock's and Marple's will need to track down virtual witnesses placed all over town, eliminate suspects and rule-out murder weapons. It's just like real life Cluedo!'
You may also want to watch:
A range of prizes will be available on the day for categories such as fastest team, best fancy dress (gangster and glamour theme) and best K9 unit.
Teams should range from a minimum of two people to a maxiumum of six, and tickets are £5 per person. Children can play free.
For more information visit facebook.com/CluedUpp
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 5 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 6 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 7 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 8 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 9 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named