Mundesley boat day sees hundreds turn out for stellar event
- Credit: Archant
Mundesley played host to hundreds this weekend, as crowds turned out for the Inshore Lifeboat Boat Day.
The annual event was kicked off with a Church Service at 10am.
The fun carried on throughout the day, with the public having the chance to meet the members of the crew.
Children could even sit in the lifeboat.
There was also plenty of stalls for shoppers to cast their eye over, as well as a raffle which had people walking away with fabulous prizes.
There were also a host of activities including: Zorbs, Last Man Standing, Toy Set Ride and Swing Boats.
Of course, the event wouldn't be the same without the beer tent and hot food stalls.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'lovely' teenager as police continue murder probe
- 2 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 3 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 4 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 5 Cyclist's relief as driver is convicted following traumatic accident
- 6 Customers travelling across Norfolk to try pub's 'afternoon sea'
- 7 Road rage incident sees van driver run over by car
- 8 Schools face classroom closures due to Covid
- 9 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 10 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
This year visitors were also joined by the RAF Marham Reserves who brought along their climbing wall.