Mundesley boat day sees hundreds turn out for stellar event
- Credit: Archant
Mundesley played host to hundreds this weekend, as crowds turned out for the Inshore Lifeboat Boat Day.
The annual event was kicked off with a Church Service at 10am.
The fun carried on throughout the day, with the public having the chance to meet the members of the crew.
Children could even sit in the lifeboat.
There was also plenty of stalls for shoppers to cast their eye over, as well as a raffle which had people walking away with fabulous prizes.
You may also want to watch:
There were also a host of activities including: Zorbs, Last Man Standing, Toy Set Ride and Swing Boats.
Of course, the event wouldn't be the same without the beer tent and hot food stalls.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Residents' anger at Deliveroo motorcycle drivers using pavement shortcut
This year visitors were also joined by the RAF Marham Reserves who brought along their climbing wall.