Move over Sherlock! Manhunt murder mystery game coming to Norwich
- Credit: PA
Do you have what it takes to follow in the footsteps of Sherlock Holmes and Poirot?
Manhunt, a murder mystery game described as being like 'real-life Cluedo', will be taking place across Norwich next month.
Kicking off at 10am on Saturday, June 17, the event asks participants to solve the fictional case of Tiffany Morris, a social starlet found dead in her kitchen.
More than 50 teams will take part in the event, which is run by games company, CluedUpp.
Tref Griffiths, Owner of CluedUpp, said: 'The event is delivered via our Android event-app which tasks players with exploring the city in order to track down 18 virtual witnesses, eliminate 14 suspects and rule-out five possible murder weapons.
You may also want to watch:
'At the end of the game, if the clues are correctly solved, the player is left with just one possible killer and weapon combination - it's very much like real-life Cluedo.'
Manhunt Norwich takes place in the city centre between 10am and 5pm. Teams must contain two-six players and tickets cost £6.50.
For more information visit cluedupp.com
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 6 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 7 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 8 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 9 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 10 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school