Mourners wear yellow and green for funeral of Norwich City superfan
- Credit: Archant
Yellow and green were the colours of the day as mourners turned out for the funeral of a Norwich City superfan.
Michelle Dack, 52, died last month after a battle with a rare form of cancer.
Mourners wore City shirts and scarfs as the funeral procession started at Carrow Road.
One shirt read: 'Sis RIP 52 OTBC'.
The hearse, which was full of yellow and green flowers, was driven around the stadium followed by a Sanders Coaches bus with some of the grandmother's football friends.
The procession then passed Miss Dack's house before arriving at St Thomas Church on Earlham Road for the service where fans sang 'On The Ball City'.
You may also want to watch:
Miss Dack had been to 908 consecutive games to watch her beloved team and was a well known face around Carrow Road for decades.
Tributes were paid to her before Norwich City's victory against Middlesbrough.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 4 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 5 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 6 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 7 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 8 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 9 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 10 Missing man found by off-duty police officer