Motorists faced delays after two-vehicle crash at Terrington St John
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
Commuters faced delays this morning after a two-vehicle crash on the A47 at Terrington St John.
A police spokesman said they were called at 7.55am today to reports of a crash between a Vauxhall Corsa and a Renault.
She said police had to block the road while the cars were being recovered but it was now clear.
No injuries were reported, according to the spokesman.
Meanwhile in Ashwicken police were called at 6am to reports of a fallen tree on Gayton Road which brought a telephone cable down.
You may also want to watch:
Local diversions were put in place but the road is now open, according to the police spokesman.
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 3 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 4 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 5 Appeal for rescuers to come forward following Sea Palling incident
- 6 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 7 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 8 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 9 Gypsy and travellers await planning appeal result
- 10 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146