Motorists faced disruption on A47 after car goes across roundabout and into bushes following collision
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
A car ended up in bushes after careering off the road and over a roundabout following a collision on the A47.
Police were called to a one-vehicle collision on Saturday morning at Shoreboat roundabout in King's Lynn at around 8.50am.
Motorists faced disruption and delays on the A47 during the morning after the roundabout in South Lynn was closed to recover the vehicle.
A King's Lynn spokesman said: 'This is a one-vehicle collision which has happened at the Shoreboat roundabout on the A47 in between the Pullover roundabout and Wisbech.'
King's Lynn Police confirmed there were no injuries and the road reopened just before midday.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 7 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 8 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move