Motorists faced disruption on A47 after car goes across roundabout and into bushes following collision
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
A car ended up in bushes after careering off the road and over a roundabout following a collision on the A47.
Police were called to a one-vehicle collision on Saturday morning at Shoreboat roundabout in King's Lynn at around 8.50am.
Motorists faced disruption and delays on the A47 during the morning after the roundabout in South Lynn was closed to recover the vehicle.
A King's Lynn spokesman said: 'This is a one-vehicle collision which has happened at the Shoreboat roundabout on the A47 in between the Pullover roundabout and Wisbech.'
King's Lynn Police confirmed there were no injuries and the road reopened just before midday.
- 1 Man charged with murder of 19-year-old daughter
- 2 Revealed: No one has paid £10,000 fines issued for breaking Covid rules
- 3 Father in court charged with murder of his teen daughter
- 4 Two men charged with murder after death in Downham Market
- 5 Father and son in court charged with murder of man
- 6 Parking charges at city parks has raised £0
- 7 Concerns raised over fate of junior school site
- 8 Four Norfolk gastropubs named among best in UK
- 9 Farm launching wild camping with breakfast hampers and street food nights
- 10 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall